Supplementary Prospectus on 11 Oct 2012
Prospectus published on 14 May 2012
Circular published on 13 April 2012
Circular published on 20 May 2013
- Investment objective to deliver a combination of capital growth and a diversified
source of income.
- Managed by an award-winning* investment management team.
- The Company predominantly invests in listed equities but has the flexibility
to invest in other types of investment, including, but not limited to, unlisted
equities, convertible bonds, preference shares, debt securities, cash and cash equivalents.
- The Company is free to invest in any particular market, sector or country in
the Global Emerging Markets universe.
- Investments in emerging markets may involve a higher element of risk due to political
and economic instability and underdeveloped markets and systems.
- Exchange rate changes may cause the sterling value of underlying overseas investments
to go down as well as up.
- Investment trusts may utilise gearing which will exaggerate market movements both
down and up which could mean sudden and large falls in value. For further details,
please refer to the trust's annual report and accounts.