Why J.P. Morgan Investment Trusts?
We've got what it takes − significant investment resources, local fund teams and
an innovative approach. This combination has helped us win the Incisive Media Gold
Standard Award for an unprecedented eleven years. Past performance is not a guide
to the future.
With J.P. Morgan investment trusts you get:
- Choice − the largest range of investment trusts in the UK,
with 23 to choose from
- An award-winning reputation − for the third year in a row,
in 2012 Moneywise named us 'Investment Trust Group of the Year'
- Global expertise – our investment teams are in more than
15 cities around the world, connected by our investment centres in London, New York,
Tokyo and Hong Kong
- A culture of innovation − for example, in 2010 we were the
first provider to launch two trusts in one year, and we are strong advocates of
the benefits of subscription shares
Make the most of your tax-free benefits
You can choose to hold your investment trust within a J.P. Morgan Stocks and Shares
ISA or a Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP). Subject to annual ISA limits, you'll
have no tax to declare on dividends, income or capital gains. Tax benefits and liabilities
depend on your individual circumstances, and may change in the future.
Flexible investment options
- Start investing with an initial lump sum from £500 or £50 a month via a J.P. Morgan WealthManager+ account (watch
a video on regular savings )
- Choose from our wide range of trusts across every major market, region and
- Invest directly in our trusts with a J.P. Morgan Investment Account
Keep track of your funds
- Online – With a J.P. Morgan WealthManager+ account you can keep track of your investments
as well as buy, sell, switch and change personal details
- By post – every six months, we'll send you a statement showing
the value of your funds
- In newspapers – daily investment trust share prices are listed
in the Financial Times and other newspapers
Is an investment trust right for you?
If you're not sure that an investment trust is the right investment for you, speak
to a financial adviser.