1. General information
- The information on this Site is approved for issue by JPMorgan Asset Management
Marketing Limited, which is part of the JPMorgan Asset Management ("JPMAM") marketing
group, which sells investments, life assurance and pension products. It is authorised
and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number
- This Site provides information about JPMorgan investment funds generally available
in the United Kingdom and elsewhere. This information should not be regarded as
giving you investment or tax advice about our products. If you are unclear about
any of the information on this Site or its suitability for you, please contact an
independent financial adviser or tax adviser before making any investment or financial
- This Site should not be accessed by any person in any jurisdiction where (by
reason of that person's nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or
availability of this Site is prohibited In particular, this Site is reserved exclusively
for non-US Persons*. The information in this Site is not for distribution to and
does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy any
securities in the United States of America to or for the benefit of United States
- Messages that you send to us by e-mail may not be secure. We recommend
that you do not send any confidential information to us by e-mail. If you choose
to send any confidential information to us via e-mail you do so at your own risk
with the knowledge that a third party may intercept this information and we do not
accept any responsibility for the security or integrity of such information.
- We will try to keep this site operational at all times. However, we cannot
guarantee that this site or any of the various features upon it will always be available.
- JPMAM is not responsible for the content of external internet sites that link
to or are accessible from this site.
3. Where our funds are available for sale
The information below explains in which countries our funds are or are not authorised
for sale. Their availability will depend upon your country of domicile for tax purposes.
- UK Registered OEICs - UK only
- UK Listed Investment Trusts - UK only
Please note, shares in Investment Trusts are listed on the UK stock exchange and
as such may be available for purchase directly through a registered stockbroker
- Luxembourg-based Funds - Please enquire before purchase as
certain restrictions apply to these funds
4. Key Investment risks
- It is important that you read the relevant documentation before you invest
in a JPMorgan product to ensure you understand the specific risks involved and to
determine whether it is a suitable product for you.
- The value of investments and income from them may fall as well as rise and
investors may not get back the full amount invested.
- Estimates of future returns or indications of past performance on this Site
are for information purposes and should not be construed as a guarantee of future
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments
to go down as well as up.
- The level of tax benefits and liabilities will depend on individual circumstances
and may be subject to change in the future.
- Investors who invest directly in Luxembourg-based or other non UK funds will
generally have no rights of cancellation under the Rules of the UK Financial Conduct Authority and will not benefit from the rules and regulations under the UK Financial
Services and Markets Act 2000 for the protection of investors including the UK Financial
Services Compensation Scheme.
5. Combating Financial Crime
We are committed to combating financial crime and the prevention of Money Laundering.
Accordingly we may need to verify your identity and carry out appropriate security
6. Company Information
- JPMAM is a trading name. This business is mainly provided through subsidiaries
or affiliates of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited
60 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0JP. Telephone: 0800 269 843. Fax: 020 7742 6366.
- JPMorgan Asset Management (Europe) S.à.r.l., European Bank and Business Centre,
6 Route de Trèves, L-2633 Senningerberg, Luxembourg. Telephone: (352) 3410-1. Fax:
7. Legal Information
- JPMAM believes that the information on this Site is accurate as at the date
of publication. We can not guarantee the accuracy, suitability or completeness of
any such information or the availability of this Site. We accept no liability for
any data transmission errors such as data loss or damage or alteration of any kind.
Accordingly JPMAM excludes any liability for any loss (direct or consequential)
arising from the use of any part of this Site.
- All copyright, patent, intellectual and other property in the information
contained in this Site is held by JPMAM. No rights of any kind are licensed or assigned
or shall otherwise pass to persons accessing this information. You may download
or print copies of the reports or information contained within this Site for your
own private non-commercial use only, provided that you do not change any copyright,
trade mark or other proprietary notices; all other copying, reproducing, transmitting,
distributing or displaying of material on this Site (by any means and in whole or
in part) is prohibited.
- *A "U.S. Person" is:
- any natural person resident in the U.S.; or
- a corporation or partnership incorporated or organized in the U.S., but excluding
an offshore branch or agency of a U.S. person that operates for valid business reasons
and is engaged and regulated as an insurance company or bank; or
- a branch or agency of a foreign entity located in the U.S.; or
- a trust of which the trustee is a U.S. person, unless a non U.S. person has or shares
investment discretion; or
- an estate of which a U.S. person is the executor or administrator, unless the estate
is governed by foreign law and a non U.S. person has or shares investment discretion;
- a non discretionary account held for the benefit of a U.S. person; or
- a discretionary account held by a U.S. dealer or fiduciary, unless held for the
benefit of a non U.S. person; or
- any entity organised or incorporated for the purpose of evading U.S. securities